This is my very first blog and I cannot believe it. Hahaha. It makes me happy though. Anyway, let me introduce myself. I am Michelle, a mom of  4 kids, a loving partner, a kind niece and definitely a kid at heart. I  have always dream to have a blog of my own just to share things like tipid tips (you know, budgeting!?) travelling, ( though I am such a homebody), and things that are running on my mind. I think this would be like a personal diary to me. :) I am a part time English tutor,  I've been teaching online for 4 years now. I started with Chinese students and now my students are Korean. I am not an expert in English, (phuleaasse !?)  Conversational lang, tipong gnern. Anyway, what would be my first blog like? I am actually preparing for my daughter's 12th birthday with a very limited BUDGET. as in sobrang limited, walang pagsaglakan sa sobrang kapos. hahaha chos! I want to be thrifty as always since pasukan nnaman, Three kids will be going to school na. :) I am happy and excited actually♥ Pero and bulsa excited din haha,  so kelangan tlga tipid2 lalo n sa panahon ngayon. I will be updating you guys about after the birthday na. From the preparation until the day itself, the budgetting, the costing, the diys♥ everything :)) And that's a wrap.

Comments