Hi guys! Today is 17th of April and my mind is battling if we will throw a small party or just go outside. Parties are very tiring, especially you need to cook, clean design and I am just alone doing everything. Definitely, my husband is not a great helper. Hahaha. ( Just being honest here, LOL) . I already have an idea of buying number 12 as her backdrop and just designing it simply just to make her happy. Pink and silver is the theme. :) Here are the foods I am planning to prepare ALONE :)




  • 🍰  CAKE ( What is a birthday without a cake?!)  Planning to buy unicorn cake from Goldilocks Mocha flavor that cost around P 550

  • 🍝CARBONARA (eng mehel bes) But that is what the birthday girl wants. I will list down all the things needed for the perfect carbonara that we all love.

  • 🍗CHICKEN what is a party without a chicken? hahaha!! LAhat na lang, anyway of course this is by special request of the Birthday celebrant :)

  • LUMPIA Hindi niya ito request pero gusto ko toh! hahahaha. This is a must for parties because it is super cheap and nakakabusog. Dagdag handa!!!  At the same time, you can make a lot just for P200 petot. I will teach you guys the cheesiest lumpia without soy sauce ( my niece kase has g6pd, Huwag niyo na sakin itanong kung anu yun, hahaahha :) search nyo nalang or ask bestfriend google, in short bwal sya ng toyo


  • 🍤SHRIMP ang mhal nnaman nito pero by request so pagbigyan nten.

  • TACOS, para my colorful sa mesa. super cheap den :)

  • LECHE FLAN - Bet ito ni celebrant :)


  • INIHAW- ako may gusto nito mga tih HAHAHAHA


  • OJ- orange juice mga tih! iniisip ko nga kung ito or softdrinks. masyado kc msarap ung softdrinks marami sila maiinom oh diba ang damot ko haha praktikal lang mga momsh.


so far, ito ang nasa menu. So how can I do this with a very limited budget. :) I think kaya naman. Basta, bonggang tipid at tyaga lang. My stocks akong available so pede na yung iba dun. :) I believe in myself that I can do it. Hahahaha. My cousin in law will cook Carbonara naman, so at least bawas na sa gwain. oh diba ^_^. Yung Lumpia, and ggawin nanamin ni hubby ng gabi. Kelangan nea ko help s ayaw at s gusto nya. ung shrimp very fast lang yan. tacos is more on slicing. yaka na un mga bes. So goodluck sa akin. This are the things I need to buy for each dish mga besh.♥



For the CHICKEN:
  1. oil
  2. tasty boy (2)
  3. Chicken (2 whole)
LUMPIA
  1. wrapper
  2. onion (2)
  3. carrots (2)
  4. celery (2)
  5. cheese (2)
  6. giniling P80
SHRIMP

  1. parsley
  2. garlic
  3. 7UP
  4. Lemon
TACOS

  1. kamatis
  2. onion
  3. pipino
  4. cheese
  5. beef
  6. tostillas


INIHAW
  1. kalamansi
  2. toyo
  3. meat
  4. uling


CARBONARA
  1. garlic.
  2. mushroom..
  3. 250g bacon
  4. 250g ham
  5. 3 alaska/nestle crem ,
  6. 1 can campbell's cream of mushroom ,
  7. 1can pieces & stem mushroom
I will update prices and kung kaya. push nten mga ses.♥










Comments